- Robert Förstemann races Rollapaluza in London | Rollapaluza DE Blog on Rollapaluza DE at the Berlin Six 2012
- Admin on We ride Arenberg Cobbles (Kopfsteine)
- Lost velodromes of the world part 2 : L’Isle Jourdain | Rollapaluza DE Blog on Rollapaluza DE visit minidrome in France
- Lost velodromes of the world part 2 : L’Isle Jourdain | Rollapaluza DE Blog on VIDEO: Ravito Rouleaux Sprint, Toulouse, France
- Eurobike 2011 - London Fixed-gear and Single-speed on Eurobike Day 1
Tag Archives: goldsprints
This has just popped up the internet, nice litle video thanks to Allriders Pro
Continuing his mission of meeting German cycling stars Winston has recorded on the pages of this very blog, Robert Forsterman, Stefan Nimke, Paul Voss, Christian Grasmann and Marcel Kalz…he scored a major triathlon hit recently when he encouraged German 2008 … Continue reading
He’s had an incredible year, I don’t think his 11th place finish at the Scott Rollapaluza party ranks close to his World Cup overall win, his Olympic silver medal o second world title, but he was a great guy….the full … Continue reading
Oakley invited us to run an Oakley Time Trial challenge at the ITU world triathlon in Hamburg last weekend. A huge event, we had a great time. Winners were, James Dee Awsom and Mona Munstermann. Below are selected shots, for … Continue reading
Jan of Biedler Bikes invited Rollapaluza DE to the launch of Dirtland Hamburg. We loved the venue, right under the flight path of the nearby runway the launch was fittingly entitled “Airport Flights” and the kids were soon flying high … Continue reading
Winston of Rollapaluza DE was in London for the Rollapaluza UK National Series Final 2012. He also took the opportunity to visit the traditional Good Friday international track meeting at Herne Hill Velodrome catching up with old friends and meeting … Continue reading
Trikots sind hier!
The Rollapaluza rigs will feature at “Airport Flights”, the kick-off party for Dirtland Hamburg this Friday the 30th March, from 6pm. Hope to see you there!
Bikeradar popped down to the Bristol round of our UK National series to film this: